Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Welcome to my Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog.  This is my first blog and I am very excited!  It has taken awhile to figure it all out, and as I get better with the technology hopefully it look better.  I have been reading Historical Romance for 30 years and the genre gets better as the years go by.  I have been helped over the years by the reviews I have read on Goodreads, Amazon, and various blogs.  A couple of months ago I posted my first review on Goodreads and Amazon and the feedback was positive, it helped others to decide if they wanted to read the book.  So I decided to try a blog myself.  I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and that they help you discover new books and new authors.  Ok here we go with my first post!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jaci! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Wonderful to see a new historical romance blog on the scene - I wish you all the best and I look forward to being a frequent visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaci! Lovely to meet a fellow blogger who loves historical romance. Good luck with the blog and I look forward to reading your reviews.

    http://rakesandrascals.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaci - congratulations on your blog. I echo what Anna said about historical romance. I look forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaci, you've done a great job of making your site easy to navigate--thank you! I'm adding you to my preferred blogger list. Congrats on a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new blog, Jaci! It looks terrific. I wish you great fun reading and reviewing in this new spiffy venue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacquie!!! Great job!! You go girlfriend! Hugs!! ~ jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see that your blog has been such a success, Jaci.

    ReplyDelete