Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review of Between the Devil and Ian Eversea by Julie Anne Long

I don't know if I can express in words how much I enjoyed this book.  I am not a writer, but if I was I would want to write just like Julie Anne Long!!!!  Ian and Pansy are amazing characters that are compelling, compassionate and funny.  They both have insecurities and flaws that they try to hide, Ian by being carefree and witty.  He refuses to tie himself down to one woman and when he moves on he doesn't give parting gifts like other men give their ex mistresses.  Tansy lost both her parents and her brother and hides her loneliness and sorrow by being a first class flirt.  Ian sees through her and wants to know what kind of game she is playing.  What follows is funny, heartwarming, complex romance that will  have you turning pages non stop till you reach an amazing, beautifully satisfying conclusion.  Julie Anne writes a story of love, conflict, and amazing sensuality that you never want it to end.  I love the way she writes and will always look forward to hee next book.  Do not miss this one, it's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment