Monday, July 28, 2014

Review of I Adored a Lord by Katharine Ashe

I adored this book!  I have read everything that Katharine  has written.  This book was different, in that it was a classic whodunit with a great love story.  I also liked that most of the book took place in one location.  The castle added a classic regency element. Tor and Ravenna are two strong willed individuals that try each others patience while putting themselves in danger trying to find the murderer.  They are both resourceful and resilient and try their best to not fall in love with each other.  The closer they get to the truth about the murder, the closer they become to each other.  I will not spoil the ending.  You have to read this book.  The love scenes were beautifully written. The interaction between Tor and Ravenna are witty, poignant, and just so entertaining.  I would recommend all of Katharine's books.  She is a great author.


Author's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment