Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review of The Duke's Guide to Correct Behavior by Megan Frampton




This is the first book that I have read by this author and I enjoyed it. The plot was good and moved at a nice pace. Loved the character and the premise of the story, new duke and governess. I am a big fan of down on their luck ladies who have to work for a living and meet the man of their dreams. I really liked the witty dialogue and the romance between Marcus and Lily. This was a good book that I enjoyed reading and would recommend it to anyone who likes a good historical romance. 
Received this ARC for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. This review was short but sweet and to the point: another wonderful historical romance by Megan! So glad to hear it...and I can't wait to read it...soon...holiday reading time coming up! jdh2690@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete