Sunday, December 7, 2014

Review of The Earl's Defiant Wallflower



I am so glad I discovered Erica Ridley!!  This book was so much fun to read.  Her writing is witty, romantic and I loved every word.  I have been reading Historical Romance for over 30 years and I can say that she is one of the best in the genre today.  Oliver and Grace are drawn to each other from the very beginning, but he needs an heiress and all she wants to do is go back to America to her sick mother.  The plot is unique with lots of surprises, great sexual tension, lovely emotions and I laughed out loud several times.  As a life long Historical Romance Reader I recommend this book highly.  Also do not miss the prequel novella for The Dukes of War Series, The Viscount's Christmas Temptation.

Cannot wait for the next book in the Series.  Received this book for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment