Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review of The Spinster Bride by Jane Goodger



Another wonderful book from Jane Goodger.  I have read all of her books but this is the first one I have reviewed since I started my blog.  If you have never read one of her books, this is a great one to start with. The plot is captivating, suspenseful, romantic and moves along at a great pace.  Jane's writing will have you laughing out loud and crying at the beautiful and intricate relationship between the hero and heroine.  The relationship between the heroine and her mother adds depth and understanding into the background of the story.  I do not want to give away the story, you have to read it for yourself.  You will not be disappointed.  Jane is an amazing author and she knows how to tell a incredible love story that will leave you happy at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment