Monday, February 2, 2015

Review of Cinderella And The Ghost by Marina Myles



The first word that comes to mind when I was reading this book is "WOW".  I loved it!!  Let me say that the last book that I read involving time travel was A Knight In Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux back in the 80's.  I am not a big fan of fantasy and strange creatures, I prefer my Historical Romance without other worldly plots, but in this case I really enjoyed this twist on Cinderella with a little "Kate and Leopold" reference.  Was she in the past in the future?  Or was the future the past?  Marina can write a beautiful love story with wonderful characters, awesome plot twists.  Her Cinderella and Prince Charming are both familiar and amazingly original.  I do not do spoilers in my reviews so you will have to read this great book for yourself.  You will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment