Friday, May 15, 2015

ARC Review of The Lady Hellion by Joanna Shupe




This is the third book in the series Wicked Deceptions. I enjoyed all three of them and I have to say that Quint was my favorite. He is not the typical romance hero. he doesn't care about the way he dresses or that he is very intelligent and is not afraid to let people know he has a brain and knows how to use it. Sophia is a stubborn, brave. reckless young lady who is putting herself in danger to help find a killer. In the second book in the series Quint gets injured and almost dies. He does not know that Sophia is the one who nursed him back to health. Quint now has a new problem he is trying to deal with while trying to keep Sophia out of trouble. There is a past between Quint and Sophia that I do not want to give away. There is plenty of mystery, suspense and action in this book. Since Quint is an intellectual the sex scenes are explicit and educational. The plot moves at a great pace and I read this book in one night. I really enjoyed this series and hope she starts on a new one soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment