Thursday, May 14, 2015

Review of For Love of the Duke by Christi Caldwell



I must have been living in another world because I have never read a book by Christi Caldwell.  All I can say thank goodness I found her writing.  I loved this book!  Her writing is beautiful, lyrical, smart, and funny.  This book is about a Dark Duke that has locked himself away in his castle for years until a friend talks him into going to London.  There he meets Lady Katherine and all he believed about himself is turned upside down.  She is full of life and love and she wants to make him happy and bring joy and love back into his life.   I will admit that I cried a couple of times.  The love that pours out of this book is amazing.  Christi is an amazing writer and I cannot wait to read the rest of the books in this series and everything she has ever written.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to read and review my book. I am so incredibly humbled by your words.

    ReplyDelete