Thursday, October 8, 2015

Review of Again, My Lord by Katharine Ashe


How would like to live a day over and over again for months?  That is what happens to the heroine in the second book in the twist series by Katharine.  This series is groundbreaking in the Historical Romance genre.  Sometimes even I, who loves to read Historical and Regency Romance needs a change of scenery, don’t get me wrong, I only read Historical and Regency.  This series lets me read my favorite genre albeit with a twist that is refreshing.

Calista Chance and Tacitus Everard are in love, but a misunderstanding tears them apart.
Six years later they meet at an inn during a storm that traps them in a small village.  Katharine has been married to an abusive husband for six years and Tacitus has never gotten over her.

Calista is transporting a statue of Aphrodite for her mother that will eventually become part of an exhibit in a museum.  But Aphrodite has plans for Calista and Tacitus that will change their lives.

This is a story of redemption, second chances and most of all how love can conquer life’s obstacles.  All Calista wants is to keep her son away from her abusive husband and Tacitus wants to be the gentleman he was brought up to be and not go through the heartache of seeing Calista and not be able to have her.

If you liked the movie Groundhog Day, you will definitely enjoy this book.  You can feel the heart wrenching emotions in Katharine’s characters and you cannot help getting swept up into their troubles and triumphs.  She writes such a beautiful love story!!! I love everything she writes, but I have to say the twist series is coming to be my favorite of hers.  Cannot wait for the next book in the series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment