Sunday, December 13, 2015

Review of A Mackenzie Clan Gathering by Jennifer Ashley


I was so excited when I found this book on Amazon....another book where the main story plot was about my favorite Highlander Lord Ian Mackenzie.  I admit I read this book in one sitting.  Ian is the best of the Mackenzies!!!!  In this story, Ian and Beth have been married for 10 years and they have 3 children. All of the Mackenzies are gathering at Kilmorgan for Hart's birhday.  The plot is amazing, there is burglary, kidnapping and a love story that brought tears to my eyes.  I love Ian and Beth's story and this book continues their life as a couple and how their love has grown stronger and how Ian has become a better man.
If you love the Mackenzies like I do, do not miss this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment