Friday, March 25, 2016

ARC Review of How to Please a Lady by Jane Goodger





Another Stunning novel from Jane Goodger.  This is the second in the Lost Heiresses Series and my favorite so far.  Jane's writing is emotionally satisfying, Extraordinarily easy to read, and by that I mean that it is enjoyable and you don't want the story to end.  I laughed and cried, sometimes together.  Her characters are so life like, flawed, compassionate and lovable.

All I can say about the story is that explores the divide between the classes in England and gives you the prospective from both sides.  How hard it is to overcome years of bias and discrimination.  Charlie and Rose endure peril, heartache, death to be together.  

This is a must read Historical Romance Novel.  Do not miss it!!

Received a Complimentary copy from the publisher for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Jane Goodger is a new-to-me-author but I do have one of her books on my Kindle. I think I need to move it up my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete