Thursday, March 17, 2016

Review of The Wayward One by Danelle Harmon




I cannot even tell you how long I have been waiting for Danelle to bring back The de Montforte Brothers!!!  I have read all of the previous four books and they are some of the best in Historical Romance then and now.  Lady Nerissa is the sister, and she is just like her brothers.  Stubborn, Opinated, and very protective of her brothers, especially Andrew.  

It was great to see Lucian, still the same autocratic brother who will fight to the death for his siblings.  When Nerissa is abducted by an American privateer or as the English call them Pirates.  He will do ever thing in his power to get his sister back.  

The hero is a troubled Irish man who was forced into the Royal Navy against his will. Now he is an American on a special mission and Nerissa is the key to getting what he needs.  

Everything about this book is classic Danelle.  Wonderful story with lots of intrigue and excitement.  Her characters have so much depth and you feel like you are part of the family when you are reading her books.  The plot moves at a great pace and you never want it to end.  
I love the way she writes, her stories are everything you would ever want in a romance.  There is true love, lust, frustration and of course a happy ending.  

I would recommend that you go back and read books 1 through 4...you will not be sorry!!

Received a complimentary copy from the author for an honest review

1 comment:

  1. Jaci, reading your review has reminded me that I have book 1, The Wild One on my Kindle. It sounds like a series I should start reading.

    ReplyDelete