Monday, March 7, 2016

The Duke's Accidental Wife by Erica Ridley




This is the 7th book in The Dukes of War Series and I my favorite.  The Duke of Ravenwood is a peer who takes his responsibilities seriously.  No one knows that he hates crowds, speaking in public and is uncomfortable in all social situations.  Katherine is a young lady who pushes the limits and rules of Society and doesn’t care for her reputation.  She is never getting married and is definitely never having children.  Ravenwood has a reputation of being cold and haughty, it is just a show, he secretly wishes for love and family, but not with the hoyden Katherine Ross.

As you can surmise from the title they wind up in a compromising positon and are forced to marry.  As they get to know each other they realize their is so much more to each other then they thought.  

This is a very romantic story that actually brought me to tears.  Beautifully written by Erica. I am so glad that I discovered Erica’s books.  She writes an amazing story with a intelligent plot that moves at just the right pace.  I loved the vulnerability of her characters.  She gives them fears, quirks and insecurities that make them more real to the reader.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely review, Jaci. Erica Ridley is an author whose books I have yet to read.

    ReplyDelete