Sunday, April 3, 2016

ARC Review of Suddenly In Love by Julia London



The first thing I need to say is that I very rarely read Contemporary Romance, I prefer Historical Romance. That said, I love Julia's Historical Romances so much I decided to try one of her Contemporary novels.  I am glad I did.  I already know what a wonderful writer she is, her stories are so original and her characters are strong, confident people who have their own special quirks and flaws that make them so lovable.
 
This story is about two people who think they have found at long last someplace they belong and can escape the life that was dragging them down.  Brennan is trying to start a new life out of the limelight and Mia is finally doing what she has always wanted, use her artistic talent.

Sparks fly when they first meet, and the sexual tension is palpable. Is this relationship what they were looking for?  Will it all blow up in their faces when Brennan real identity is uncovered?

Since I do not do spoilers in my reviews you will have to read this one for yourself.  Believe me it is worth it.

Received complimentary copy from Netgalley for an Honest Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment