Saturday, May 28, 2016

Review of Pledge of Passion (The Rules of Engagement) by Victoria Vane


Another wonderful Historical Romance by Victoria Vane. I have been waiting a long time to find out how Nicolas and Mariah will get their HAE. These two fascinating characters are truly meant to be together and when they meet again it is a complete surprise to Nicolas that Mariah is the bride that his superior has sent him to negotiate a marriage contract with. Mariah was devastated when Nicolas left her and now he is back and all the old feeling resurface. Will Nicolas jeopardize his career for the woman he still loves and will Mariah give him another chance.
The story is lovely and so well written that I didn't want to put it down. Read it in one sitting. I am a big fan of Victoria's DeVere Series and this book is just as compelling, adventurous, sexy and a beautiful love story. Do not miss it!!!

Received complimentary copy for an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Jaci, I have this on my TBR list too. I'm a huge fan of Victoria's DeVere series and hopefully she has more books in the pipeline.

    ReplyDelete