Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Review of Stranded With The Scottish Earl by Anna Campbell




I have always adored Anna Campbell's books and this one is no exception.  This novella is now one of my favorites of all time.  Anna captures the heart and soul of her readers with her beautiful style.  

Ewan is the perfect hero.  He is strong, handsome, intelligent, compassionate and even though he is all male, he is not afraid to show his tender side. I cannot even count how many time I sighed at his actions or words in this story.  If only he were real!!  He was the ideal gentleman to unlock our heroine's heart.  

Charlotte had been engaged before to a childhood friend who wanted her to change everything she was if she was to become his wife.  She is a strong young lady who knows what she wants and has no intention of letting any man tell her what to do.  Then Ewan shows up and her world is turned upside down.  Is he the man to finally melt her resistance to marriage and can she open her heart and trust him not to break it?

This novel is only 99 cents!!  It will be the best 99 cents you ever spent.  I recommend this book with my whole heart.  You will fall in love with Ewan just like I did.

Received this as a gift for an honest review.

2 comments:

  1. I loved Stranded with the Scottish Earl as well. One of the best beginnings to a novel. You'll enjoy it Carol.

    ReplyDelete