Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fun Questionaire I asked the Authors at HRR 2016.


I attended the wonderful HRR 2016 in Spokane and met so many new friends and got to talk to some of my favorite authors.  I also met authors whose books that I haven't read. Now my TBR list is longer than ever.!!!
I had an idea that I thought would be fun, if you have ever seen The Actors Studio you will know about the 10 questions that James Lipton asked his guests.

Starting today I will be posting the answers from most of the authors that attended HRR 2016.  It's going to be different and hysterical.  I will be posting one questionnaire a day with information about the author and their most recent book.

Enjoy Ladies, I know I laughed out loud at the answers!!!

I will post the first Author tomorrow!!!

1 comment: