Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review of The Perks of Loving a Scoundrel by Jennifer McQuiston





Jennifer is a new author for me.   I enjoyed this book.  Mary Channing and Geoffry Westmore are so polar opposite.  Westmore is a rake and appears not to take any seriously.  Mary doesn't want to have a season, she is perfectly happy staying home a reading popular novels.  Now she finds herself in a situation that could have come out of one of those novels.
Westmore and Mary find themselves in the middle of a mystery, and they must work together to stop a plot that could have consequences for all of England.  They don't want to be attracted to each other but they can't seem to stay away from each other.
This is a fun read and I liked the mystery and surprises that are revealed along the way.
I would recommend this to anyone who loves historical romance.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard some good things about Jennifer McQuiston but haven't read any of her books yet and so I appreciate the recommendation, Jaci. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment Carol!!!

      Delete