Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Today's Author is Anna Bradley!!!


Anna Bradley


I’ve been an avid reader, writer and book junkie since childhood, when I pilfered my first romance novel and stole away to my bedroom to devour it. 

Before I became a writer I worked with a rare books library featuring works by British women writers from the 1600's through the Regency period. Here I indulged in my love of stories, fondled smooth, leather-bound volumes to my heart’s content and dreamed of becoming a writer.

I write steamy historical romance (think garters, fops and riding crops). I live with my husband and two children in Portland, OR, where people are delightfully weird and love to read.

Thank you for participating and welcome to my blog!!

What is your favorite word?
Bodice
What is your least favorite word?
Wench
(I won't take offense, ha ha)
What turns you on?
My Husband
What turns you off?
Prejudice
What is your favorite curse word?
Shit
What sound or noise do you love?
The Ocean
What sound or noise do you hate?
Kids Screaming
What profession other than your own would love to try?
Travel Photograher
What profession would you not want to try?
Anything to do with Finance.
If heaven exists what would like to hear God when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I have been waiting for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment