Sunday, December 11, 2016

ARC Review of The Trouble with Dukes by Grace Burrowes



This is the first book in the Windham Brides Series.  Grace Burrowes is a truly gifted, her stories are creative,  exciting, suspenseful and achingly romantic..  Her plots are unique and intelligent.

I loved Hamish, a tough Scot who didn't know he had soft spots until he me Megan.  Megan is a Windham female, which says she is strong, smart and stubborn.  When a unscrupulous so called Gentleman blackmails Megan for a mistake that she regrets deeply, and would, so she thinks ruin her family, Hamish to the Rescue.

This is a book that is a must read.  Now I am going to have to go back and read all the Windham novels.  If this book is any indication, I will enjoy reading her others.  I recommend this book whole heartily.

No comments:

Post a Comment