Thursday, December 1, 2016

Review of Scandal's Splendor by Collette Cameron



This is my first Collette Cameron Book!!  Loved that the hero was a Frenchman!!!  Seonaid and Jacques were perfect, an unlikely couple that over came all kinds of obstacles that will make you laugh and cry.  

Seonaid has a gift of seeing events that have not yet happened, but they are never specific enough or come at the wrong time.   Jacques is a broke nobleman who owns nothing but a wreck of a castle that is haunted. He pursues Seonaid because he is fascinated by her and hopes that together they can find happiness.  They are both hiding from pain, fear and regrets.  

I do not do spoilers in my reviews.  Take my word that this is a splendid novel with lots of twists and surprises.  Collette is a master at awakening the desires and dangers that will leave you breathless and wanting more.  Her prose is wonderful, witty and elegantly refined.  Her characters are beautifully perfect but have flaws that define them and make this story a joyful experience for the reader.  I just loved the adventure she took me on and I am sure that you will love it to.

Received complimentary copy for an honest reveiw.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you, Jaci. I'm blushing, but so very glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete