Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Review of Twelve Nights as His Mistress by Elisa Braden



Elisa Braden is no longer an up and coming Historical Romance Author.  She has arrived and in my opinion is one of the brightest stars in the Genre.  This is book six in the Rescued from Ruin Series and I wanted it to be a novel and not a novella.  I just wish it went on and on so I would not have to stop smiling.  If you think I am gushing about this author then I recommend that you read this novella first, because it is also a great stand alone story that will make you immediately go and buy the first five books in the series.  

Charlie and Julia are amazing characters that have a connection that is beyond my words.  Elisa's writing is poetic, enthralling and simply marvelous.  As I said I didn't stop smiling the whole way through the book until the Epilogue and then I cried.  This is one of the Christmas Historical Romances that will endure for years to come.

This will be the best 99 cents you have ever spent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment