Thursday, January 5, 2017

10 Questions with Eileen Dreyer


Welcome Eileen Dreyer

For those of you who are new to my blog I read and review Historical Romance.
This past year in September I attended the Historical Romance Retreat 2016 hosted by two of the best in Historical Romance DELILAH MARVELLE and RENEE BERNARD.  As a Blogger it was the perfect place to meet and ask each author the ten questions that James Lipton used on the PBS Show Inside The Actors Studio.  I know Historical Romance Authors and how witty they are, so I decided to publish one as often as I am able to.  I have been doing them in alphabetical order and today it is Eileen's turn.  Just a little personal note to Eileen who is hysterically funny and loved meeting you at HRR2016,  could please write a new Historical novel.  I know I can reread all the ones I have and do, but would love a new one. (it will help me get through the next four years).
Thank you Eileen!!!!

Ok now on to the Questions..

What is your favorite word?
Concupiscence
(Look it Up)
What is your least favorite word?
Hate
What turns you on?
Everything
What turns you off?
Deliberate Ignorance
(Insert his name here)
What is your favorite curse word?
Shit F*ck Fire
What noise or sound do you love?
Babies laughing
What noise or sound do you hate?
Styrofoam squeaking
What profession other than your own would you like to try?
Lounge Singer
What profession other than your own wouldn't like to try?
Insurance Salesman
If Heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You now have time to everything you ever wanted to do.

Thank you Eileen!!!!

Below you find a link for Eileen's Drake's Rakes Series


No comments:

Post a Comment