Sunday, February 5, 2017

ARC Review of The Duke by Kerrigan Byrne




This is the fourth book in the Victorian Rebels Series.  This Series is absolutely amazing in the scope of the bone chilling danger and heart stopping romance.  

Imogen and Collin are wonderfully complex characters who are smart and sexy.
This story is full of surprises and we meet all the characters from the first three books in the series.    

Imogen is a strong young woman who will do anything to keep her mother and sister safe and pay off her late fathers gambling debts.  Collin is a grieving young man who has just lost most of his family when he meets Imogen in a tavern and assumes she is a prostitute.  

This book takes place over the space of three years that brings joy and heartache to both Imogen and Collin.  What is so great about this story is the obstacles that Imogen and Collin encounter on their way to their HAE.  

I discovered Kerrigan's books last year and she is now one of my go to Authors.  I will read whatever she writes and know that I am getting a beautiful love story with a intriguing plot that will keep you reading late into the night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading The Highlander this month and have this on my list of reads for March. Kerrigan is on my list of must-read authors as well.

    ReplyDelete